Sunday, September 25, 2011

Favorite TV Moments of the Week

These are in no particular order for me, but this scene from Supernatural is definitely my favorite. A great way to end a week of television.

1. Supernatural 7.01 "Meet the New Boss" - The Leviathan take over.


2. The Sing Off - all girl group Delilah SLAYS Bruno Mars' "Grenade". If they don't win, it will be a shame. I like this better than the original. Seriously one of the best performances I have ever seen on a music reality show.


3. Vampire Diaries 3.02 "The Hybrid" - We finally get to meet Caroline's dad, but that's not why it's one of my favorite moments. It actually wasn't surprising. It's the fact that Jack Coleman is on Vampire Diaries that has me all excited. He is as creepy as ever.


4. Supernatural 7.01 "Meet the New Boss" - The Road So Far and new title card. Yes, another moment. But this is ALWAYS something a SPN fan looks forward to. What song they will use and the first look at this season's new title card, which is by far my favorite so far.

The Road So Far - "Slow Ride":


Season 7 Title Card:


5. The X-Factor USA - I have been looking forward to this show all summer, and the auditions of Stacy Francis and Chris Rene.


No comments:

Post a Comment