Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hart of Dixie - Pilot Episode.




My thoughts and commentary while watching the Pilot episode:
  • Rachel Bilson narrating throughout the episode was adorable. I've missed her voice and her face.
  • Who the eff names their kid Lemon? People who name their kids after fruit are mental.
  • A pet alligator? Only in Alabama I suppose.
  • Rachel Bilson playing a doctor is somewhat believable, after all she did play Summer Roberts on the O.C and Summer did go to Brown.
  • Why is the nearest coffee stand 11 miles away? Its Alabama not prison! What is wrong with these people? 
  • The other Doctor (Dr. Brick the dick) needs to stop being such an asshole and should probably get hit by a bus.
  • The hot guy is engaged to Lemon. Should have seen that one coming.
  • Lemon...Really? I still cant get over that name. 
  • Hah now I get it, She's sour.
  • Zoe saves the day by delivering Mabel's baby. 
  • And The reason Zoe was left with Dr Harley's half of the practice, was none other than the fact that Zoe was his biological daughter. 
Despite the girl named Lemon, I think I'm going to really enjoy watching this show. Its cute, adorable with a country accent. Plus there's a couple of good looking males that have that certain eye candy appeal. Definitely a keeper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment