Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Reckoning, or shall I say Klaus throws a fit.


Last night I finally got to watch the latest episode of the Vampire Diaries. (Yes I know, a day late and a dollar short. Welcome to my life.)  However I was rather under the influence of some pain pills that I was taking for my toothache and well my comments and reactions might me a little whack or odd or maybe they just seem normal. 
  • Oh hello Matt. We've missed you. Wait..Why are you acting like inspector gadget? 
  • Ahhh. oh it just's mouse traps being set up by the Mickey Mouse club.
  • AHHH HOLY FUCK!! KLAUS!! 
  • Uh Oh! Spaghetti o's someone's super pissed off!!
  • Hello Krazy Katherine. Kissing Damon while he's driving? Really? thats an accident waiting to happen. Oh wait though, Damon's already undead so he cant really die in a car crash now can he. 
  • Elena where the eff are you going? you know you aren't supposed to go anywhere by yourself. 
  • Well well if it isnt Rebekah. Jealous Rebekah. Yesh Remind me not to make her mad. 
  • Oh but seeing Rebekah and Stefan fight is sooo hott!!!  oo
  • My school never did a school wide senior prank day...what the heck thats soo not fair.
  • uh oh. something's going to happen to Dana. 
  • Katherine Kidnapped Jeremy? AHAHAHAHAHA - Excuse me i've fallen off my bed laughing. 
  • Aww my Vampire Barbie making out with her Werewolf boy. 
  • and Carebear just wants everyone to be happy. 
  • Holy shit Rebekah. Jeebus. Dont touch my Barbie you whacko.
  • Bonnie and Matt t-ping the pool? this is boring. I love Matt, I do...but this convo is blah.
  • ohh ghost in the bathroom. Hi Vicki,
  • This is not going to be good Dana. Poor girl. 
  • "Where's Stefan? what'd you do with him?" - "Stefan's on a time out". 
  • oh look the mickey mouse club (minus Caroline) is in the gym with Pissed off Klaus and his Bratty jealous sister Rebekah. oh schnappy this is going to get bad.
  • oh now shit. Figures. Klaus would attempt to turn Tyler into a hybrid. That was bound to happen
  • Rebekah and Klau's bickering makes me giggle...
  • AHAHAHAHA Rebekah just drags Tyler across the floor like he's a bag of potatoes. heheehe
  • How, why did she kidnap Jeremy?
  • Ohh! Because Pearl knew something and so Anna must know this information. and Jeremy has access to Anna. Katherine needs Ghost Talking Boy. Got it.
  • Why do I always laugh whenever Elena gets hit or thrown across the room?
  • buh-bye Dana.
  • Michael the Michael the vampire who hunts vampires. OOOOO thats Sebastian!!!!
  • "Why is that Doppelganger bitch wearing my necklace?" hehehehe 
  • Damn Rebekah, you need to be take a chill pill. you did not have to attack Elena like that. jeebus.
  • Bonnie now has 20 mins to save Tyler. 
  • oooo Vicki is trying to get Matt's attention... ooooo
  • Matt are you stupid or something? I know you want to see Vicki...but come on trying to drown yourself???? soooooo dumb and stupid.
  • and why are you jumping into the pool with your clothes on? at least take your shirt off or something. 
  • Super Bonnie to the rescue!!!
  • "Thanks for the concern Dick!" ahahahahaha 
  • "The Damon I remember wouldn't be that stupid!" - "I wouldn't have done it for you." baaha Burn!!!!
  • Vicki has a message for Bonnie.
  • Damn Stefan. I' just speechless.
  • Run Run Elena the big bad Stefan is going to get you!! 
  • NOOOOO KLAUS!!!! 
  • You did not fix Stefan you idiot!!! 
  • SHIT SHIT SHIT. THIS ISNT GOOD.
  • ohh poor Tyler. you are now one of the elite. 
  • DAMON TO THE RESCUE!! Wonder pets go!!!
  • He's always saving Elena.
  • Aww the happy couple. Vampire Barbie and Hybird boy!!
  • AWW Matt can see Vicki now!!! 
  • "Where were you Damon?" "I shouldn't have left. I promise you I will never leave you again" BAWLING UGLY TEARS!!!!
  • Why am i still crying??
  • Stefan is acting like first episode Damon.
  • AHHHHH ACK! WTH. 


No comments:

Post a Comment